Sunday, April 8, 2007

Football Part 2

So, we had a second game the same day, but it was not nearly as exciting, so I will just put in a highlight reel... of ME!!!! Graceful? Check! Blinding speed? Double check!! And I in no way look like I am about to fall over when I make my "athletic moves." I even juked two people, which had nothing to do with slippery conditions or them overestimating my speed and missing ahead of where I actually was. Perhaps someone in the NFL should see this and sign me up immediately.Yeah, you know you love it.

This was the end of the fun, as football was cancelled forever once my boss heard about what happened to Ted. This is about how that "conversation" went. [From Remember the Titans]

You're smiling.
Yes.
Yes, sir. Why are you smiling?
'Cause I love football. Football is fun.
Fun, sir? It's fun?
Yes.
You sure?
I think...
Now you're thinkin'. First you smile, then you thinkin'. You think football is still fun?
Uh, yes.
Sir.
Yes- no, sir.
No?
Um, it was fun.
Not anymore though, is it? *Is* it?
Not right now, no.
No, it's not fun anymore. Not even a little bit.
Uh... no.
Make up your mind. Think since you're thinking. Go on, think. Is it fun?
No, sir.
No? Absolutely not?
Zero fun, sir.

6 comments:

Gluckzilla said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gluckzilla said...

So how long did it take to pose the other people pretending to miss you?

gochisholmsgo said...

Gluck said it best with this one!

Stine said...

are you doing the Bill Cosby dance in picture 3?

Patrick said...

Yes, it should have a subtitle of "Tempestt Bledsoe"

georgeconfused said...

Don't they play football at West Point? Don't they have a big game every year versus Navy? Questions like these are probably why I'm not in the Army. This is a point you probably shouldn't bring up.