Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Move

The move is complete, and has been for a little while now, but I now live in Virginia! Here is a picture of the truly ridiculous 6 bedroom house that I now occupy a small part of. Isn't it awesome? It helps that it is a really nice day here today. There are currently four other people living here, the owners and two renters, but one is moving out by the end of the month. Carrie pointed out that it just may be the nicest house I ever live in. Shall I be ruined at such a young age? Or will it inspire me to do as well myself?

It is on a cute quiet little cul-de-sac, and is all of three miles from work, so I will not have to suffer through the horrors of DC traffic every day. Yay! My new address is 414 Sugarland Meadow Drive, Herndon, VA 20170

I am living in the basement room for now as the guy who is moving out is currently in the room that I am moving into. But this is a good thing, as I get the giant and more private room at a discount rate until he goes.



The move went remarkably well, but that may have to do with the fact that I have more friends than I have stuff. Plus, these same friends are easily bribed by the siren song of free pizza. So thanks to Carrie, Adam 1 and 2, LT, Josh and Megan for helping, and Dennis for coming in at the end to take some of the pizza away.

2 comments:

Stephanie Loredo said...

Hope you are adjusting to your new job and that VA is treating you well. Next time you are in our neck of the woods, you must come visit and meet baby. She has her own blog too if you want to see. www.raelie.com. she sends kisses! love, steffy

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Câmera Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://camera-fotografica-digital.blogspot.com. A hug.